At Plumbers Equipment, our goal is to provide our customers with Smart Solutions for their Bath & Kitchen and Plumbing & Heating needs. We focus on staying up-to-date with the latest industry innovations and continuously improving the customer experience—that is what makes us our customers’ Supplier of Choice.
For over 60 years Plumbers Equipment Company has served Plumbers, Builders, Heating Contractors, Remodelers, Commercial Contractors, Designers and Architects with high-quality Bath & Kitchen and Plumbing & Heating products and customer service. Our four locations are conveniently situated around the Pittsburgh, PA area. We understand that your time is valuable, so we provide prompt customer service, saving you time and money.
This Tutorial Video will walk you through basic navigation of our new online ordering system. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
New Texting Service Available at our Plum Location!
Experience the Plumbers Equipment Advantage
People you can trust
- Our professional team of experts assists you and your clients, helping you meet your project’s requirements.
- Our Outside Sales, Inside Sales, Counter Sales and Showroom Consultants work with you to provide Smart Solutions for your business.
- We have maintained open communication and built long-term relationships with our customers for over 60 years.
Service you can count on
- Conveniently place your orders by Phone, Fax, E-mail or Online.
- Our state-of-the-art Pro Online program allows you to have 24/7 access to your account.
- For all In-Stock Orders, Same-Day Pickup or Next-Day Delivery is available.
Products you can depend on
- We supply you with high-caliber Plumbing and HVAC Product Lines, Parts and Accessories to suit your project’s requirements and budget.
- We offer a comprehensive selection of Brand Name suppliers in the industry.
- With state-of-the-art computerized programming, we are able to maintain large inventory quantities to meet your needs.
- We also provide full support for our suppliers’ marketing & warranty programs.
Training that makes you the expert
- Regularly scheduled Counter-Days, Certification Classes and Lunch & Learn Events.
- Customer’s onsite training and education opportunities.
- Factory- and industry-sponsored business building events.
Trade Professional Accounts
Not a customer yet? Call our toll-free number or submit a request on the “How We Can Help” form to have a representative contact you about establishing a Crawford Supply Group account. Ask about our Showroom Partner and other business building programs that are available.